After completing a thorough risk assessment, we are delighted to announce that we have reopened our UK website in conjunction with a staggered reopening of our fulfilment operation. Following the Government’s recently updated guidance around returning to work, we have implemented the necessary operational changes to protect the welfare of our fulfilment centre employees. Measures we have implemented include:- Providing hand sanitiser, gloves and masks
– Increased cleaning, especially on key touch points
– Use of floor markings to facilitate compliance of social distancing advice of 2 metres
– Staggered shift start, end and break times
– Layout changes to canteen areas to allow 2 metre social distancing
– Regular announcements to remind staff to follow social distancing advice and clean their hands regularly
– Use of disinfectant wipes to clean all equipment before and after each use
We’re currently only able to offer deliveries within the UK using our standard delivery service. That normally means you’ll get your delivery within 3 to 5 days of placing your order.
If you have any questions or there’s anything we can do to support you, please get in touch using our contact form.Thank you for your support as we all continue to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s well-being in mind.